The Best Value Stainless Steel Cookware Set – Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Review
Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
$201.07 in stock
- Polished cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors.
- Cookware also features cool grip handles secured with stainless steel rivets and self-basting, tight fitting lids, Triple-Ply construction includes the unsurpassed heat conductivity of a pure aluminum core. It insures maximum heat retention and even heat distribution, eliminating hot spots
- Oven safe up to 550F, Rims are tapered for drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe, Tight-fitting stainless steel covers seal in food's natural juices and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results. Covers are dishwasher-safe
- 12-piece cookware set. The set consists of: 1-1/2- and 3-quart covered saucepans; 8- and 10-inch open skillets; 3-1/2-quart covered saute pan; 8-quart covered stockpot; steamer insert with lid. 12 pieces total.
Elegant and contemporary, the Multiclad Pro line from Cuisinart consists of deluxe cookware for the professional home chef. The exteriors of the 18/10 stainless steel pots and pans feature a handsome brushed finish, while the interiors are mirror-polished for non-reactive, quick release of foods. The tri-ply Heat Surround technology sandwiches an aluminum core in the base and side walls for superior, even heating. You'll also find solid cast stainless-steel handles that stay cool on the stovetop, tight-fitting stainless-steel lids, and drip-free pouring rims. Each piece is oven-safe to 500 degrees F, and the pans are safe for broiler-use, too. This fabulous set consists of basics and more. The 1-1/2- and 3-quart saucepans with lids take care of everything from oatmeal to bechamel sauce, and the veggie steamer insert with its own lid fits the larger saucepan. Also included are 8- and 10-inch open skillets that turn out perfect grilled cheese, hamburgers, and crepes; 3-1/2-quart...