Sugar free ice cream recipe with raspberries
Sugar free ice cream recipe with 5 minutes preparation time. What else would you wish for a hot summer day?
This Sugar free ice cream recipe is for anyone who fancies indulging themselves with something healthy and delicious during this hot summer. In fact as icecream is not only for hot days you can have it as a dessert any time. I use only 3 ingredients to make it and it is delicious. It serves 4 people but you can easily double or half the amount of the ingredients if you want to have more or less of it. Well, I honestly think you don’t want less…
I’m not even sure if I have to write the instructions for this sugar free ice cream as it is so so easy.
Well, it depends… if you are one of those lucky ones who live in a neighbourhood where you can pick your own raspberries then it might take you more than 5 minutes. With the preparation of picking raspberries, washing and freezing them, obviously it’s a longer process. Although if you get some already frozen raspberries preparing this ice cream is not complicated at all.
What you need:
- A medium size mixing bowl
- 4 cups or bowls for serving
- A medium size box with lid to freeze ice cream (I use a simple IKEA box)
- 200 grams frozen raspberries
- 1 big ripe banana
- 1/4 litres Greek yogurt
1. Peel and break banana. Put it in the mixing bowl.
2. Get frozen raspberries out of the freezer and measure. Pour them into the mixing bowl with the banana.
3. Pour Greek yogurt on top.
4. Blend it well.
Now you’ve got two choices. You can serve it straight away. As the raspberries make the whole blended mixture cold enough to enjoy it in a hot day without freezing it more.
5. Put icecream into the box. Pop it in the freezer and leave it there for an hour.
6. After an hour freezing the consistency will change a bit. It’s going to be more icecream like.
7. Now you can serve and enjoy sugar free ice cream without feeling guilty. It’s the perfect summer dessert, healthy and delicious. I usually pop some red berries on top for decoration.
Have you got a favourite no bake dessert for summer?
You really don’t need much to mix this up really fast!
Kneading out the every day life nuisances under the low humming noise of the airflow oven.