No sugar chocolate coconut ice cream is one, you can’t miss in summer. It has all the tasty treats, better known as chocolate and coconut. It is creamy and delicious.
No sugar chocolate coconut ice cream is easy to prepare, delicious and you don’t even have to go out of the house to have some. Unless, of course, you have to buy the ingredients. As my family is a huge fan of all sort of coconut desserts and we usually have sugar free chocolate at home, luckily enough I could improvise whilst creating one of the easiest ice cream ever.
Let’s see what you need to make some. Honestly? Not too many things.
Well, you don’t really need any special equipment, just get them ready to be used:
- 2 mixing bowls (one for the eggs and one for the cream)
- 2 small saucepans (one has to be slightly bigger than the other one)
- Wooden spoon
- Box to put ice cream mixture in
- 150 grams chocolate (like this)
- 3 eggs (separated yolk and white)
- 500 grams fresh cream
- 100 grams coconut flakes
- 1 spoonful of agave syrup
How to make no sugar chocolate coconut ice cream:
- Melt chocolate by putting it into the small saucepan and placing it on the slightly bigger saucepan of simmering water.
- Remove it from heat when melted. Put it aside and let it cool down a little bit before you mix it with the cream.
- Break and separate eggs. White in one bowl and the yolk into a cup.
- Beat egg whites until hard. Gently mix yolks with it until it incorporates well.
- Beat fresh cream and agave syrup.
- Pour melted chocolate into the creamy mixture and gently stir.
- Pour and mix coconut flakes with the chocolate cream.
- Use a wooden spoon to fold in eggs with the creamy coconut and chocolate mixture. Eggs will give volume to your ice cream.
- Now it’s ready to pour in the box and put it in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Serve no sugar chocolate coconut ice cream in bowls or cones.
I’ve recently bought ice cream cones so now we can enjoy our afternoon treat in an authentic way.
Do you have everything you may need?
Kneading out the every day life nuisances under the low humming noise of the airflow oven.