Homemade sugar free crepes recipe in a blink of an eye. Doesn’t it sound fab?
Are you familiar with the situation when you are on holiday, walking on the beach barefoot and wait for the sunset. Suddenly, you smell the delicious crepes and just can’t resist… you follow your nose and you find it… What a great ending of the day.
Wouldn’t it be fantastic not only have the privilege to get some on those special days but enjoy eating them whenever you feel like? The good news is that you can! Anothergood news, it’s ready in minutes. And a bonus, you don’t have to plan going shopping as most probably all of the ingredients are already in your cupboard. So you only need the sugar free crepes recipe.
Here’s how you can have irresistible homemade crepes any time:
- 400 grams flour
- 0.4 litres milk
- 0.2 litres unsweetened soda water
- Some butter (to put in the frying pan)
- It yields 16 crepes. (If it’s too many for one eating, pop some in the freezer for next time.)
How to make them:
1. Measure flour and milk. Put them in a medium size bowl.
2. Crack the egg separately in a cup. Just in case eggshell drops into the cup you can “fish it out” easier. It still happens to me sometimes. 😂
3. Pour egg into the bowl, too.
4. Start mixing ingredients together. Then slowly pour soda water in, too.
5. Keep mixing until you get a smooth mixture like this:
6. Heat medium size frying-pan over medium-high heat. And melt butter in a cup, as well.
7. Brush some melted butter onto frying-pan before you scoop the batter with ladle into it.
8. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
9. Cook for about 2 to 2.5 minutes.
10. Loosen and flip it over to the other side.
11. Cook the other side for another minute.
12. Fill with fruit jam, chocolate spread, or cream.
Close your eyes and let your imagination fly away with you on a great holiday. Enjoy!
You may need a fresh non-stick frying pan:
Kneading out the every day life nuisances under the low humming noise of the airflow oven.