Healthy Halloween treat with 5 minutes preparation time. Sugar free, gluten free and dairy-free.
Living a busy life, I’ve only realised this morning that Halloween is just round the corner and I haven’t got any Halloween treat at home. So I really had to act quickly… I couldn’t choose from too many ingredients so I looked around in the kitchen and worked with what I had in my hands.
As most kitchen has rolled oats, I decided to grind it and use as oat flour. I also have coconut milk, shredded coconut, eggs, bananas and baking powder. I only had to decide how much of each ingredients needed.
- 150 grams glutenfree oat flour (grinded, rolled oat flakes)
- 50 grams coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas squashed
- 0.2 litres coconut milk
- Teaspoon baking powder
How to make healthy Halloween treat with 5 minutes preparation:
1. Preheat oven (180 C degree). Get each ingredients ready to be mixed.
2. Get Halloween cookie moulds ready.
3. Measure oat flour. In case you don’t have any oat flour, grind the same amount of rolled oat.
4. Measure coconut, coconut milk, baking powder.
5. Crack eggs.
6. Put all ingredients into a medium size mixing bowl and mix well.
6. Pour mixture into Halloween cookie moulds and put it into the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
7. Take them out when the top is golden brown. (Check with a toothpick if they are properly baked. If toothpick comes out dry, it’s ready. If it’s sticky put cookies back for some more time… I can’t tell you exactly for how long as it always depends on the oven.)
8. When cookies are ready, take them out of the oven and let them cool a little bit as it is easier to take them out of the moulds when cooler.
Happy Healthy Halloween!!!
You may need some of these:
Kneading out the every day life nuisances under the low humming noise of the airflow oven.