The KitchenAid 9-Speed Hand Mixer comes with a bundle of accessories which puts it above the basic tools making it almost a fully fledged kitchen assistant.
The KitchenAid brand is so well known around America’s kitchens that it is synonymous with kitchen mixers. It’s not a surprise that after the iconic stand mixer their hand mixer has climbed to the top of popularity among the kitchen folks.
Hand mixers are far from being a true partner in cooking and baking but that’s not a surprise at all. Most of them don’t even come with the necessary tool set needed for basic baking. Despite this handicap hand mixers have a place on the kitchen counter as secondary tools or primary tools for those who just don’t want to use a fork for making mashed potatoes.
Small batches of cookies, meringue, mashed potatoes are all of the tasks a small hand mixer with a standard beater could cope well with.
The KitchenAid KHM926ER Empire Red 9-Speed Hand Mixer comes with a bundle of accessories which puts it above the basic tools. It makes it almost a fully fledged kitchen assistant.
In the set there are a stepped up version beaters and some handy pieces:
- Stainless Steel Turbo Beater II Accessories
- Whisk – To whisk what you need to whisk. Merengue, cream, mayo and so forth.
- Dough hooks – To knead whatever you fancy. There isn’t much difference between donut and pizza at this level.
- Blending rod – It’s useful for soups, smoothies, baby food or anything that needs some blending.
These don’t need much explaining as they do what they have to do in the kitchen.
There are some fancy extra functions that could make life much easier for us, though:
- The 9 mixing speed will do miracles when you want to slow things down a little bit. If this wouldn’t be enough there is a soft start option too. This function brings the beaters up to the selected speed gradually to help prevent ingredients from splattering.
- Lock the cord into either the left or right side of the mixer so you can approach ingredients from any angle. Not sure how useful this function is. You will decide it for yourself but the round cord is easy to wipe clean that’s for sure.
- Easily and quickly remove any accessories from the hand mixer with the single-handed press of a button. Although, this is rather a standard function on most machine nowadays but worth to mention.
- Not a standard but definitely a useful feature is the soft grip handle which provides comfort while mixing and it won’t let the machine slipping out of wet hands easily. Not like anyone would handle electric devices with wet hands but if someone is daring enough then this makes the process much safer.
Overall it is a very neat looking little machine which does its job well. KitchenAid has a tendency to offer great selection of colors for the range of products they offer. KitchenAid KHM926ER Empire Red 9-Speed Hand Mixer is rather an exemption to this as you can order it in 5 colors only: Candy Apple Red, Contour Silver, Empire Red, Onyx Black and White.
Buy your perfect kitchen partner now!
KitchenAid KHM926ER Empire Red 9-Speed Hand Mixer
Too low to display
- 9 Speeds: Combine ingredients at speed one for slowly stirring in chunky ingredients, speed six for mixing bread batter and creaming butter and sugar, then speed nine for whipping meringue.
- Soft StartTM Feature brings the beaters up to the selected speed gradually to help prevent ingredients from splattering.
- Lock the cord into either the left or right side of the mixer so you can approach ingredients from any angle. The round cord is easy to wipe clean.
- Soft Grip Handle provides comfort while mixing.
- Easily and quickly remove any accessory from the hand mixer with the single-handed press of a button.
The 9-Speed Hand Mixer, with Exclusive Accessory Pack, offers endless opportunities in one hand-held countertop appliance. This Exclusive Accessory Pack includes 2 Stainless Steel Turbo Beater II Accessories, Stainless Steel Pro Whisk, 2 Stainless Steel Dough Hooks, Blending Rod and a Storage Bag to neatly protect and organize everything. The perfect go-to small appliance for mixing, kneading, whipping, blending and so much more.
Check out some excellent YouTube reviews:
KitchenAid 9-speed Digital Hand Mixer w/ Wire Whisk & Blender Rod with Jill Bauer
KitchenAid 9 Speed HandMixer
KitchenAid Professional 9 Speed Digital Hand Mixer w/ Bag&Attachments with Alberti Popaj
KitchenAid 9-speed Digital Hand Mixer w/ Wire Whisk & Blender Rod with David Venable
KitchenAid 9 Speed Hand Mixer
Get the right tool for the right job!
Latest posts by Thomas Brown (see all)
- The Best Stand Mixer – KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Artisan Review - 19/06/2016
- Moccamaster KBGT10 Review – The Best Coffee Maker 2016 - 19/06/2016
- The Best Hand Blender – Braun MQ777 Review - 18/06/2016